It’s hard to believe, but another year is nearly over. 2017 was an eventful year, full of flavorful foods, the release of Paula’s new book At the Southern Table with Paula Deen, a new website, and rich memories with family and friends, both new and old. In the spirit of sending 2017 off right, let’s take a look back at the 10 most popular recipes on PaulaDeen.com.
Did your favorite make the list? Let us know in the comments below!
- Corn Casserole – This dish is as easy as it gets, but people who try it would never know! It’s just too delicious. Next time you make this, try serving it with extra creamed corn on top. You can thank us later!
- Chicken Noodle Casserole – An easy family favorite, you can make it ahead and freeze or quickly put it together on a weeknight in under an hour! Try using a rotisserie chicken for extra time savings.
- Peach Cobbler – This classic Southern sweet has Paula’s special touch to it, and it’s easy to tell! And the fresh Georgia peaches make all the difference. Top it with ice cream for cobbler à la mode!
- Chicken Divan – If you’re one of the few who haven’t tried Paula’s Chicken Divan, its popularity speaks for itself! Filled with chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, and cheese, this easy casserole is always a favorite with family and guests.
- Chicken & Dumplings – This is good old home cooking at its finest. Chicken and dumplings are the perfect comfort food, and a timeless classic that never goes out of style.
- Goulash – Growing up, this was Bobby’s favorite meal, and it looks to be on of your favorites, too! Rich and hearty, it’s just the thing to get you feeling full and comfy on a cool night.
- Old-Fashioned Meat Loaf, AKA Basic Meatloaf – The popularity of this “basic” meatloaf just goes to show you don’t have to gussy up your food for it to be delicious.
- Original Gooey Butter Cake – It doesn’t get better than the original does it? Paula’s melt-in-your-mouth dessert is a must-have when you visit her restaurants, and it’s no surprise people want to share that sweet experience with those they love!
- Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding – A favorite at holidays, cookouts, and potlucks, this non-traditional, rich and delicious banana pudding recipe never lasts long!
- Biscuits – Wow! It wasn’t even close! Y’all viewed this incredible biscuit nearly two times more than ANY page on the entire website. It appears Paula’s go-to biscuit recipe is the go-to biscuit for a lot of you too!