Salsa Chicken Salad
By Bobby Deen
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1 pint Greek yogurt
- 1 (16 oz) jar chunky salsa
- 1/2 (1 oz) package ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 cooked and diced chicken breast
- 1 (8 oz) can drained sliced water chestnuts
- 2 cups reduced fat cheddar cheese
- for serving butter lettuce
- to taste kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
In a large bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, salsa and salad dressing mix. Fold in the chicken, water chestnuts and cheese.
Refrigerate until well chilled. Serve with romaine lettuce boats.