Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon
By Deen Brothers
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Melt the butter in a large sauce pan over medium-high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cinnamon and brown sugar. Add the potato wedges and toss to combine. Season with the salt and pepper.
Spread the potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet. Roast the potatoes, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender. Serve hot.