Leftover Prime Rib Sandwich
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
- thinly sliced (leftover) prime rib
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large thinly sliced Vidalia onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 4 such as ciabatta or sourdough, split lengthwise and toasted sandwich rolls
- 1/4 cup baby arugula leaves
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and cook until golden and softened, about 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and horseradish. Spread generously on each side of the rolls.
On one side of the roll layer prime rib slices, sautéed onion, and arugula. Top with remaining half of roll.