Game Day Cool Ranch Snack Mix
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 6 cups crisp corn rice cereal
- 3 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 3 cups baked cheese crackers
- 1 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1 oz) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dash Paula Deen Hot Sauce
Heat oven to 250 °F.
Mix together the rice cereal, pretzels, crackers and peanuts together in a roasting pan.
Combine melted butter, Worcestershire, ranch dressing mix, smoked paprika, salt and hot sauce together in a bowl. Pour the butter mixture over the cereal and toss well.
Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes, until crisp. Remove and spread the mix onto two sheet trays in a single layer to cool.
Note: This mix can be stored in an airtight container for 1 week.