Corn and Carrot Salad with Golden Raisins
By Paula Deen
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 lb grated, about 2 cups carrots
- 1 cup thawed and drained frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 5 tablespoons fresh parsley
- freshly cracked black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, oil and lemon juice.
Combine the carrots, corn kernels, raisins and parsley leaves in a large serving bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to use.