Bobby’s Lighter Chicken Pot Pie
By Deen Brothers
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 30 min
- Servings: 4
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cooked cubed all-purpose potato
- 2 10 3/4-ounce cans fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 8 12 x 17-inch sheet s thawed frozen phyllo dough
Preheat the oven to 375°F degrees.
Combine the chicken, mixed vegetables, and potato in a large bowl. Stir in the soup and milk until well blended. Ladle about 1 1/4 cups chicken mixture into each of 4 ovenproof bowls. Place bowls on a jelly-roll pan.
Stack the phyllo sheets. Roll up, starting at a long side, then cut into 1/2-inch strips. Place the strips in a large bowl tossing to separate the strips. Spray the strips with nonstick spray and arrange over the chicken mixture. Lightly spray the tops with nonstick spray. Bake until the filling is hot and the phyllo is browned, 25 to 30 minutes.