Banana Split Cake
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Cook time: 8 minutes
- Servings: 15-20
- 1 (20 oz) can drained crushed pineapple
- 2 (or 3), sliced bananas
- 1 (16 oz) box confectioner's sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 sticks butter
- 4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 (12 oz) container whipped topping
- for garnish nuts
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
For crust, mix crushed graham crackers and 1 stick of butter. Line bottom and sides of a 13 x 9-inch pan with mixture. Bake crust for 5 to 8 minutes.
Beat until fluffy eggs, 2 sticks butter, and the confectioner’s sugar. Spread mixture on cooled crust. Add layer of crushed pineapple and layer of sliced bananas. Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts or graham crackers. Refrigerate for 1 hour.