Recipe from Cooking with Paula Deen magazine.
Baked Pimiento Cheese Dip
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Servings: Makes 3 cups
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- ⅓ cup sliced green onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Paula Deen Hot Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- toasted baguette slices
- sliced green onions, for garnish
- pimientos, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth; stir in Cheddar, pimientos, green onion, jalapeño, capers, mustard, lemon juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. Spoon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish.
Bake until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Serve with baguette slices. Garnish with green onion and pimientos, if desired.