By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 cups seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 4 cups seeded and chopped cucumbers
- 1 (16 oz) package thawed frozen baby peas
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups sliced radishes
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked crisp and crumbled bacon
In a large trifle dish, layer lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber.
In a medium bowl, combine peas and green onion and layer on top of cucumber. Layer radishes over pea mixture.
In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt, stirring until smooth. Spread evenly over radish layer, sealing edges. Top with cheese and bacon.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.