As most of y’all know by now, I will be on Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars with the talented Louis Van Amstel by my side. And since my friends are such an important part of my life, I wanted to share my journey with you all! Enjoy this sneak peek behind the scenes of filming and rehearsals!
Love & best dishes,
1. Louis & I just wrapped one of our first rehearsals with our wonderful film crew: Alex & Cody.
2. Producer, Alex, was asking me about the day’s practice. You should see the interview on DWTS
3. Louis & I cooked up a Dutch Pancake with Applesauce from my new cookbook, Paula Deen Cuts the Fat.
4. I brought the camera crew along when I visited my restaurant in Savannah, GA, The Lady & Sons. I was so happy to spend some time with all my friends!
1. Louis & I like to review recordings of our performance, so he can point out ways I can perfect my routine.
2. Louis & I just like to have a little fun on the dance floor!
3. I was lucky enough to have my darlin’ Louis join me for my weekly podcast.
4. The whole crew is havin’ fun at rehearsals. We like to take a little break to enjoy spendin’ time together.
1. My wonderful makeup artist is touchin’ up my makeup while we were shootin’ my “Whisk/Nae Nae” dance.
2. Am I ready to get cookin’… or dancin’?
3. Doesn’t my assistant, Brandon, look fabulous in that sparkly dress?
4. We made a Louis sandwich after Louis danced his version of the “Whip/Nae Nae”.
1. Behind the screen at Good Morning America with the lovely Tamar Braxton and Kim Zolciak-Biermann and the sweet Alek Skarlatos.
2. I sure hope this beautiful mirror ball trophy makes its way to my livin’ room this season. I’ll need y’all to vote for Team Buttercup to help me out! We can’t do it without y’all!
3. I love meetin’ new friends!
4. Kim Zolciak-Biermann is my fellow Georgian! Good luck, girl!
The Season 21 premiere of Dancing with the Stars is Monday, September 14, at 8PM EST. I hope you’ll tune in and vote for Louis and me!